Collaboration With Professional Organisations:
- The CSIF shares its staff and its premises with the Higher Intercompany Banana Board. This organisation has strongly reinforced its capacity of influence. Its members market more than 850,000 tons of bananas, that is to say 20% of the European consumption.
- UDE: The CSIF shares its staff and its premises with the Paris Rungis Warehouses Union which works mainly on market trends and, more particularly, on the defence of large companies of the fruit and vegetables, meat, fish and logistics sectors.
- UFMB: The CSIF has since 01 April 2010 shares its staff and its premises with the French Banana Ripeners Union. The administrative support is shared with UNCGFL, which is responsible for the accounting, while we for our part ensure the promotion of the organisation, in particular, the middle office and the preparation of the weekly report on the economix situation.
- UNCGFL: The CSIF maintains excellent relations with the UNCGFL with which we share certain files: Social Committee, F&V Partnership, COFREUROP, CAIFL, administrative support at the UFMB.
- ANEEFEL: The CSIF maintains excellent relations with the ANEEFEL, with which we share certain files: F&V Partnership, COFREUROP, and CAIFL.
- CIRAD: The CIRAD is our partner for information and technical questions relating to tropical products. We also co-operate closely in the context of sustainable development research programmes.
- CAIFL: The CSIF is a director of the CAIFL: you will find on the website a leaflet explaining the arbitration procedure, and we are at your disposal for any question on this subject;
- CGI: The CSIF is a director member of this intercompany and international Trade Confederation, member of the MEDEF and the CGPME. We gather a great deal of information on horizontal files here. We take an active part in the Agroalimentary Liaison Committee. We have strongly taken part in the CGI's actions on the LMAP and on sustainable development, and in the student-oriented actions.
- FRESHFEL: This organisation is the relay of our Community files, and we take an active part in several work groups...
- Interprofessional Organisations and Other Authorities:
- FRANCE AGRIMER: The CSIF has been sitting on the France AgriMer specialist board since 2009.
- INTERFEL: Associate member of INTERFEL, we are invited to take part in the Board Meeting as observers. On our www.csif.eu site you will find the minutes of the "product" meetings (once by week in high season).
- CNIPT: The CSIF is a member of the Early Potato Committee of the CNIPT.
- CTIFL: The CTIFL is our preferential service provider for the installation of the F&V Partnership training.
- INTERGROS: is our partner for the installation of the training.